In order to bid at Briggs Auto Direct you need to do the following:
- You need to register at BriggsAutoDirect.com.
- This can be done online or at the BriggsAutoDirect office.
- Once registered, there are two ways to bid:
- Normal bidding. This allows you to place your maximum bid with BriggsAutoDirect and they place your bids on your behalf.
- Use the “Buy It Now” price. You are agreeing to pay the “Buy It Now” price.
Be sure to review the terms and conditons of the site
There are two types of accounts:
- Consumer -- Account
- Certified Funds
- PayPal, or
- Get Pre-Approved through one of Briggs Auto Direct lenders. See the Get Pre-Approved tab for details.
Funds are required within 48 hours of sale ending.
- Dealer – Account
- Once your account is approved, you may bid on as many vehicles as you would like. Funds are required within 2 days of sale ending.